CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Funny things about me...

*I have to scream to fall asleep during the day...but at night...I don't fuss at all.
*I have to scream to poop if its after 5pm...but during the day...I don't make a peep.
*I can push myself up on my hands and pull my head up to see my mobile while on my tummy.
*I can push my tushie up in the air with my feet...but that just scrapes my face on the floor.
*My best friend is the birdie on the wall above my changing table...we smile at each other.
*I have made Mommy take my whole car seat apart TWICE already because I...well...exploded in it.
*I love to be swaddled...but only for night time...not nap time.
*I'm really good with that whole bottle thing now...I don't let it dribble down my chin anymore.
*I have Daddy's feet.
*I have Nanna's hands.
*Uncle Colin says I have a mullet...but I don't know what that is yet.
*I like to see things...so don't hold me facing you...I'll scream.
*I make so much noise at night when I sleep...Mommy won't share a room with me on trips anymore.
*I hate to have my face wiped.
*I don't mind taking showers...but dress me quick or I'll scream!
*I don't like dairy, beef, tomatoes, fries, broccoli, chips, onions, or anything else greasy.
*I sleep 11-12 hours per night and I only nap about 3 hours during the day.
*I weighed 10lbs, 15oz and was 23.5 inches tall on June 13. That puts me in the 75th percentile for height and 50th for weight.
*I love my Mommy and Daddy.

1 comments:

wandab said...

Hi Guys,
I just finished looking at every picture. They were all so cute and I enjoyed the journey through Abby's life so far. You did a great job making it interesting. I look forward to getting the next feed.
Love, Wanda