CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Poor sick little Abby :(

Ooooooooo...sooooooooo sick! This week has been no picnic folks...I'm sick and miserable. I went to the doctor on Tuesday and I still have an ear infection and a really bad cold. Its so bad I curled up on Mommy's lap with my head on the Boppy, and crashed. She had to get up, so she shifted me onto the ottomon, where I slept for another 20 minutes. Today was the worst and I think I might have ruined Valentine's Day. (good thing Mommy and Daddy are going out on Saturday night instead) I'm feeling pretty bad and crying is making me feel a little better. Daddy says its time to start the 3rd round of antibiotics and start praying that I don't have to have tubes put in my ears.

0 comments: