CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

My weekend with Nana...

So this weekend, my Mommy and Daddy took a trip all by themselves to Napa for two whole days. They brought me to Nana's house and Aunt Janell was there waiting to play with me too! Mommy wrote three whole pages of instructions for Nana about how to take care of me and then Nana even still had ~more~ questions for Mommy. :) She showed Nana how to do a few things for me and then off to bed I went. Daddy and Mommy drove to Napa after I was asleep and they had a great time. I got to go to the Farmer's Market and the mall with Nana and Aunt Janell on Saturday and then on Sunday I got to go get pretty pictures taken of me in a new dress that Nana gave me. I was so excited to see Mommy and Daddy when they came home but boy was my weekend with Nana fun. These are pictures of Daddy and Mommy from Napa at the Oakville Grocery...my pictures in my new dress are copyrighted and can't be posted. :(

0 comments: