CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm just learning how to say "I love you"...but I sure know what it means. It means this special little Abby Cadabby card that Daddy got for me. I liked the card that Mommy got me too, but it just had flowers. (I can say the word "flowers"...but in my own special way that Mommy says "melts" her.) Anyway, I tried to take my special card in the bathtub with me but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me, and while they weren't thrilled with the idea, I did get to take it to bed with me. When Mommy and Daddy checked on me before they went to bed, the card was under my head, and I woke up in the morning with glitter on my cheeks. And the first thing I did...ask for the card again to hold and carry with me everywhere. :)


0 comments: