CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Mommy is doing too much...

Can someone please ask her to stop?? I know she has to work a little longer, but aren't the weekends for resting?? She's out and about every weekend lately getting ready for this move. Yesterday we went to Home Depot for almost 2 hours and Costco for almost that long too (that's a really noisy place!). Today we've already been to the grocery store, Kelly Moore Paint, and La Patisserie. And I keep hearing something about a shower...but Mom has already done that today, so I don't understand what that's about.

Yesterday, I tried to get her attention by giving her some nasty contractions...but she didn't listen too much. Then I decided that tickling her "nether regions" might get her attention and even that only made her move slower. Today, I'm going for club feet and "cankles"...maybe that'll slow her down and make her let us rest.

0 comments: