CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 9, 2007

Ohhhhh...I get it now...

That shower thing...I figured it out. Its this really noisy party where Mommy's favorite people all come and bring ~her~ things for ~me~. Get it...they "shower" her with gifts for me? Can you believe it?? I already got presents and I haven't even had a birthday yet! They had cake, and punch, and fruit (ooohhh...my favorite!!!) and I heard the people in the corner painting on some clothes for me too! The neatest part was that Mommy didn't have to do anything...she said Auntie Kirsten, Auntie Jess and the Grandmas took care of things, and then she said that she was really grateful that they worked so hard on everything. I know Mommy had a really good time because even though she was really tired when she got home...she had to pull out every single thing and show Daddy (boy, did that take a while). And she keeps mentioning something about how she can't believe how generous people were. Generous...can I get a dictionary in here??

We took a trip to the Dr. yesterday too, and he says I'm doing really well. I'm just the way that I should be...head down and all elbows and knees, with my toes in Mommy's ribs. :) Daddy says my heart sounds like a horse...but I'm not a horse am I??? I think I'm supposed to be "Father's Joy"...or at least that's what I'm told my name means. The Dr. also told Mommy that it doesn't look like I'll be coming any time soon, and she thought that was good news. I guess I'll just hang out in here for a while longer...

0 comments: