CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 13, 2007

I'm home today!!!


Mommy and I got to come home today!!! :) We're all sick with a yucky cold, so there's been alot of sleeping going on...just look at me...I'm wiped out. :( I'm laying on a special blankie Mommy's friend Melissa Meek made and I really like it. I'm wearing a onesie that says "Just Hatched" and super comfy pants from Aunt Janell. (my jacket was too big) I think I look little in this picture...but I'm not so small. I weighed 7lbs, 10oz and was 19.5 inches when I was born and when we left the hospital today I was 7lbs, 3oz. (I didn't get any shorter...don't worry:) Nanna was here when we got home and has done a great job helping take care of me and Mommy and Daddy. (Poor Daddy is really sick.) We're glad to be home...now we don't have to worry about all the busy little nurses coming in to wake us up all the time. Ahhhhhhhhh...home sweet home.

0 comments: