CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 12, 2007

I belong to God.


Today at church Mommy and Daddy gave me back to Jesus (not literally) and promised to teach me all about Him and to raise me to love and honor God, because children are a gift from God. All my Grandparents were there, plus Great Grandma List, Uncle Colin and Auntie Jen, and Auntie Kirstie. Mommy and Daddy's special friends Steve and Wanda were there too and helped take these great pictures. Pastor John (the same one who married Mommy and Daddy) gave me a special Bible that Mommy and Daddy can read to me too. When we got up on the stage I gave everyone a big smile and I didn't cry once...Mommy was so proud. Maybe that was because Pastor John had on a great plaid tie that kept me occupied...

0 comments: