CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 13, 2007

Party!!!



After they dedicated me at the church, we went home and had a big party. These are two special pictures from the party. Who would have thought my two great grandmas could become such fast friends??? And look at me and my Mommy...aren't we sweet together?? I didn't get to see many other people because I was napping almost the entire time...but I'm so glad there were so many people there who love me and my Mommy and Daddy. If you want to see more pictures....you can go to http://gallery.mac.com/stephenr#100015
where you can download and print copies for yourself. :)

1 comments:

Bev said...

Boooo, or should I say "waaaaaah!"? I cannot see your party pix cuz I'm too "old" 10.3.9. Tell Daddy to email me (mad4manhattan@yahoo.com) when he's not busy staring at you. ;-)

Your future friend,
Bev

And, tho I KNOW you can do no wrong, and you're an awfully GOOD writer for your age, you need to spell your friend's name G-A-B-I. Yes, what a CUTE pair you girls make...kinda like Gabi's mommy and her friend Bev! LOL (ask daddy what this stands for...unless you've already got your babycons down pat!)