CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My First Trip to Windsor!

This weekend I got to go with Mommy and Daddy to Windsor, which is north of Santa Rosa, but not quite to the redwoods (not that I know what those are yet, but oh well.) We left Friday evening after bathtime and got there in just a couple of hours and got right to bed. Then Saturday, I got up with Mommy and we let Daddy sleep a while longer. I ate, and played and then took a nap while Mommy and Daddy got to enjoy spending some time together. Then we left and went to a little country market for lunch and then some wineries. This picture was taken at Ferrari-Carrano, the winery with the best gardens. Isn't it beautiful?? (Can you see Mommy's "tail"?? Hehe! She forgot it was there!) It was rainy and cold but I know Daddy had a really good time. :) And then when we left, we got a little "lost" and made our way over to Korbel which was nice too because they had a big fireplace where I could sit with Mommy. :) Then we went back to the timeshare that Gram and Grandpapa let us stay at (Thank you!) and I got another good nap and we just spent the time together under warm blankets and in front of the fireplace. I had my Daddy and my Mommy all to myself the whole weekend!!! It was great!!

0 comments: