CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

TEETH!!!!!

Holy moley people!!! You could have warned me that this wasn't going to be much fun! It all started the other day when my gums started getting really puffy, and I was drooling like a faucet, and then there was this strange sensation in my mouth...Daddy says it was called "pain", same as when they give me shots. I didn't sleep much Halloween night because it was all bothering me so much, so instead I slept alot the day after. Then Mommy was gone for a couple of days and my mouth was hurting more and more, but I was really good for Daddy and let him sleep at night. Friday night, the 2nd, I didn't let Mommy sleep much because I was getting her up every four hours to give me more Tylenol for my little teeth to stop hurting. And then finally today...there they were...two little white things in the bottom of my mouth. Amazing! Now if only I could figure out how to stop biting my own fingers and thumb and making myself cry, that would be ~really~ amazing. :)

0 comments: