CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

It's My Birthday and I'll Do What I Want To!!!

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!!! Mommy was trying to take her usual picture of me in her rocking chair and I wasn't in the mood. I wanted to PARTY!!!!

I went to daycare today and I had fun playing with all the toys and then I came home for a nap. After my nap we went to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. Mommy and Daddy like that place because there are so many different things that I can try to eat...and its free for me, so it doesn't matter if I don't like it...they just try something else. I even got to have some ice cream and a little bit of Daddy's brownie. Then we went home and I got to stay up a little later because of the sugar high I was on. Its good to be the birthday girl!

0 comments: