CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Time to PARTY!!!!

Today we had my birthday party and it was HOT! I don't know why I threw up last night and again this morning, so I didn't feel to well most of the day, but I made it through. I napped a little, but I was too excited to figure out what Mommy and Daddy were doing by moving furniture around and hanging things on the wall and then they put BALLOONS in the house! Just like at the grocery store where I can stare at them from the shopping cart! Anyway, I got to play a little and then we had cake, and I even got my own. They sang a song that I don't know and it kind of scared me a little. I didn't know what to do with the cake so I stuck my fingers in it and it felt kinda funny. I didn't really like it... After cake we opened presents and I was super excited to get this Jungle Safari Play Pool!!! It was too heavy for me to pick up, but I can't wait to see Mommy and Daddy blow it up for me! Overall, it was a great day. Lots of food, lots of friends...what more could a girl want? :)







0 comments: