CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Houston's...three years later


Today we went to Houston's Restaurant in San Francisco to celebrate three years since Mommy and Daddy's first date. They thought it would be nice to take me too, but I taught them a lesson or two. Because I'm such a busy body right now I didn't want to sit still and be at the table, so Mommy and Daddy had to take turns taking me to see the great open kitchen and the water fountains outside. They didn't get to sit together for more than a couple minutes the whole night...and I don't think that's how they wanted to celebrate the day...but I'm little and I just don't know better. But Mommy and Daddy know better now and they say that next year I don't get to go. I think that's okay with me.

0 comments: