CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My First Halloween!!


Look! There's me! No silly! The ladybug...right next
to the little pumpkin and diagonal from the little
Tigger and right in front of the big Tigger. I know
I don't look thrilled...but really this buggy thing is
cramping my style. My wings are squished...
the Pumpkin keeps screaming because he can't see...
the little Tigger is flopping over...and big Tigger
keeps kicking my seat. I'm just gonna sit here and
suck my thumb until all you crazy people quit
flashing lights in my eyes and get me outta here!!!
Mommy says no candy for me this year, but I'm
really just interested in a bottle and a nap.
Can someone help me out with that?? Oh, and by
the way, that nice lady wearing the vest...that's
Ms. Laura...she takes really good care of me while
Mommy and Daddy are at work everyday. We have
fun together. :)

0 comments: