CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Time for a 6 month check-up!

Today we went to go see Dr. DeVilliers again...and that lady Nurse Charlotte who gives the shots. (I'm not sure I like her much...) Anyway, I'm still healthy as can be. :) 75th%ile for height, 50th%ile for weight, and my head is totally normal too. (Hard to believe with my parents, I know!) I'm doing everything I'm supposed to do and more! Dr.DV says I should get my teeth soon...I don't know what that means, but I guess I'll find out soon. I get to start more "solid" food now, and Mommy learned a trick to get the food in my mouth over my thrusting tongue, so it'll be much easier. And guess what, I don't have to go back and get more shots for three whole months!!! Hooray!!!!

0 comments: