CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve 2007

My First Christmas!
Today was a fun day for me. I slept in, I went shopping with Mommy and Daddy, and then we got all dressed up! Look at my pretty dress! Daddy tried to buy it big enough but its just a little snug...can you believe I'm so tall?? I had to start the classic little girl move and lift my dress up to show everyone my tights and isn't that some great "cheese" Mommy is giving the camera?? I got really tired later on in my jammies, but I didn't want to go to bed. With a big bow like this, how could I?



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.