CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday Daddy!!!




December 7th was Daddy's 30th birthday...and oh what a weekend it was! Friday I got to hang out with Nanna all day and even into the night when Daddy and Mommy went to Haps Steakhouse for a nice dinner. Then Saturday, we celebrated with Nanna and Grandpa at their house in Pleasanton. Doesn't Daddy look good in that sweater...and ooooo...that cake looks yummy too!!!!

The last part of the weekend celebration was a party at our house with family, friends and neighbors galore. I got to play with everyone and stay up for most of the afternoon when I should have been napping. I had extra fun because Claudia played with me and later my friend Gabbi came too. Aren't we cute in our matching outfits??



0 comments: