CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day!!! Twice!!

Christmas morning I woke up earlier than normal and got Mommy and Daddy hoppin' right away! I got new books and yummy food in my stocking, but I couldn't figure out that squishy orange ball in the toe, and then some clothes and another book of old nursery rhymes. Mommy got a new knife for the kitchen and Daddy got a wine chiller and a pillow! We had fun...until Mommy put me in a box...I didn't like it much.


Later on we
went to Nanna and Grandpa's house where I got my Discovery Dome, my first dolly and some special clothes from Aunt Janell. At the end of the day, I was soooooo tired...but I had fun.
Then the next day we went to Gram and Grandpa's house in Reno for ANOTHER Christmas! That's where I discovered Mommy's new toothbrush and got some bath toys and books from Gram and Auntie Kirstie.

0 comments: