CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Yeeeee-haaaaaa Ya'll!!!

Mommy, Daddy and I just got back from a trip to the great state of Texas!!! Home of the Alamo and the state where Daddy was born. We flew in on December the 15th and stayed all the way until December 22nd. We went to Rudy's, Texas Roadhouse, The Salt Lick, Austin Land and Cattle, H.E.B, San Antonio's Riverwalk and the Alamo, the Apple campus, the mall, the capital building, the Trail of Lights, Best Buy, Whole Foods and Mommy went on two ride-alongs with Rob in his police car. It was a fun trip and I was really good most of the time. My schedule was all messed up, but I liked the puppies Kimber has and I learned to slide off the sofa feet first, rather than diving off head first. I also started to "cruise" around the coffee table when the puppies weren't trying to lick me. Mommy hopes to go back in a couple years...maybe I'll go too...

0 comments: